Enterprise Architect Master with in-depth knowledge of application development on Java/J2EE with object oriented distributed Services Oriented Architecture environment is required because of the size and complexity of the system which requires extensive analysis before new or changed elements are introduced. OCTO requires contractual technical support with the proper skill-sets to support its information technology requirements.
This person must be able to work with customers and team members to elicit requirements, validate understanding with customers, interpret and design business requirements, and write technical specifications. This person shall evaluation the legacy environment, analyze system requirements, recommend solutions, and document all findings.
The solution shall include a method for migrating from the legacy application in phases with no disruption to business operations.
Architectural and technical leadership to migrate the current modules to web-based solution using SOA, Java/J2EE framework with AJAX.
· Capability to keep the current application in compliance with new legislative and administrative requirements during migration process;
· Estimation of solution level of effort for migration of current application to SOA, JAVA, with Spring Framework;
· Architectural deliverable accountability
· E-Architecture design
· Expertise in Maven
· zLinux deployment and continuous delivery
· Working with Spring Boot
· Mentoring for development staff
· Documented code standards and methodology
· Deployment methodology
· Documented process flow from the core stakeholders in JAD sessions.
· Detailed Functional and Technical Requirement Specifications from the JAD using JIRA.
· Create Class and Sequence diagrams
· Recommendation to management for system performance parameters
· Provides high-level architectural expertise to managers and technical staff.
· Develops architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines.
· Develops strategy of system and the design infrastructure necessary to support that strategy.
· Advises on selection of technological purchases with regards to processing, data storage, data access, and applications development. Sets standards for the client/server relational database structure for the organization (Structured Query Language (SQL), Oracle, Sybase).
· Advises of feasibility of potential future projects to management.
· Must possess good communications and writing skills, be organized, have ability to define and socialize new processes, able to effect change in a dynamic environment, comfortable working at many org levels, & must be team-oriented and performance-oriented.
· 16+ yrs as an Enterprise Architect
· 16+ yrs building an IT system roadmap
· 16+ yrs system diagramming/modeling using structured modeling language like UML
· Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent experience
· Application integration, including use of XML and Mule ESB
· Architectural & Technical expertise migrate to java/JEE with AJAX
· E-Architetural Design
· Estimate level of effort for migration of legacy application to SOA/Java
· J2ee spring framework/web flow, spring MVC, AOP & Hibernate Framework
· Web Services Development using JAVA/WSDL
· zLinux Development Experience
· Support Mission critical government application
Pay: 155,000- 160,000 per year or $90/hr on 1099
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $155,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year