Interest in Unified Communications continues to rise
Unified Communications and Collaboration provides features such as audio, video, instant messaging, presence, voicemail, screen and file sharing, audio and video conferencing and contact center and customer engagement functionality, as a converged yet integrated platform, which is secure, reliable, redundant and interoperable.
Switch to Unified communications solutions and get the benefits of it:
- Improved efficiency & productivity
- Reduced costs and increased Revenue
- Better customer service
- Less administration
- Enable a mobile, BYOD and remote
Optimize the Work experience
Workforce of common drivers which we often see CxO’s to prioritize modernizing their communications infrastructure is
- High Costs of TDM and PRI circuits and Trunk
- Inefficient Contact Center workflows and customer complaints
- Reduced Workplace Productivity
- Reliability and Continuity of Operations
- Technology Refresh and End of Life and End of Support
- Security Concerns such as Toll Fraud
COGNIAN engineering and support services address your enterprise wide Unified Communication and Collaboration needs on industry leading platforms such as Cisco Collaboration and Cisco WebEx Teams, Microsoft Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams. For a full list of our domain and technology expertiseLearn More
COGNIAN offers both cutting edge engineering and implementation services as well as legacy migration services under its Unified Communications Offerings.
- Cloud Hosted Unified Communication as a Service
- Migration from Legacy TDM to SIP Trunking
- IP based Telephony and Voicemail Services
- Instant Messaging and End User Presence
- Rich Media, Audio and Video Conferencing
- Enhanced Emergency 911 Services
- Digital Signage
- Desktop & Web Collaboration
- Communication Platform as a Service and API Integration, such as BOTS, Widgets, Admin APIs, web hook and embedded communications
- Hybrid Cloud integration and UCaaS UC as a Service
- Contact Center with advanced integrations
- Conference Room Integrations
- Emergency Mass Notifications
- End User Training, Contact Center Agents and Supervisor trainings
At COGNIAN we understand, that our deep product knowledge and engineering expertise alone may not be sufficient to drive the business outcomes you may be looking for. Especially when it comes to communication services, uninformed decisions in solution selection can render you in a limited interoperability state.
COGNIAN’s Engineering Services Instruments for Unified Communication and Collaboration Model
- Vendor Referenced Design
- User Experience
- Critical Communications
- Interoperability and Integration
We help a CxO’s office quantify, a Unified Communication transformation story into valuable metrics.
Our post implementation support includes tools such as sharing analytics data, from systems, such as technology adoption, progressive capacity and service experience reports, which we provide to our customers at no additional cost.
This allows the CxO’s office to see impact of modernizing technology transparently.
Our STEP methodology is a key differentiator to help craft and plan together to build an effective strategy to modernize today’s workplace communication platform.