- Full Time
- 4+ yrs
Responsibilities:Enterprise Architect Master with in-depth knowledge of application development on Java/J2EE with object oriented distributed Services Oriented Architecture environment is required because of the size and complexity of the system which requires extensive analysis before new or changed elements are introduced.
Responsibilities:Enterprise Architect Master with in-depth knowledge of application development on Java/J2EE with object oriented distributed Services Oriented Architecture environment is required because of the size and complexity of the system which requires extensive analysis before new or changed elements are introduced.Send Mail
- Full Time
- 16 yrs
- Full Time
- 8 yrs
Job Description This is a Commission-Only position with a very competitive structure. Must have 10+ yrs of sales experience in Corporate IT for this position. POSITION SUMMARY: Cognian Technologies is a start up solutions provider from NOVA area. The Business Development Manager is responsible for leadership of creating and growing Cognian’s business within IT Federal sector . This BD leader must thrive in an environment where they are responsible for the management and execution of the full BD life-cycle process across multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals. Position We’re seeking qualified business development independent sales agents to help us sell our solutions to federal agencies in Washington DC and surrounding areas. Sales agents will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at generating leads, building business relationships, and closing deals. Candidates must have direct experience in IT and should also be able to easily understand business performance metrics, and enterprise reporting as well as possess the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way with strong negotiating skills. Given that sales agents typically deliver proposals, give presentations and attend networking events; in order to showcase service offerings and build relationships, it is essential that our sales agents be highly personable and professional. This is a strictly commissioned position (1099 independent contractor) with a very competitive structure. Salary listed is indicative of average earnings. Responsibilities
- Perform market research and Identify leads from LinkedIn, business directories, and online searches to qualify new business opportunities, including analysis of customer budget, current customer preferences, competitive environment assessments, and incumbent strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand customer needs and offer services, solutions and coordinate meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices.
- New business development utilizing own network, and/or new outreach ; plan and participate in capture activities, to include collaboration sessions, and proposal reviews.
- Brief opportunity status to senior management at specified milestones in the capture process, when material changes occur and as needed.
- Conduct after action reviews for all business opportunity capture participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions.
- Deliver customized, targeted proposals using proven sales strategies and answer all potential client concerns and follow-up call questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 10+ years proven sales experience
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans to shape acquisitions, in order to respond to and win business with new and existing customers
- This role requires that the successful candidate have a proven track record of winning large scale opportunities.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
- Demonstrated relationships and access to key government customers with strong networking skills
- Excellent communication, relationship-building, and organizational skills and ability to speak to technical and complex topics smoothly and eloquently
- Comfort w/ a very small start-up, little process, and working remote
- Relevant: 8 years (Required)
- Business Development: 8 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
Sr. Network Architect
- Full Time
- 15 yrs
Candidate must have at least 15 years of experience designing, implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting large-scale enterprise networks. The candidate needs a strong understanding of routing, switching, WAN technologies, and wireless technology. An active CCIE certification is preferred, but not required. The Network Architect will identify, evaluate, architect and recommend best of breed technology approaches to solve the business and customer problems, aligned with proper architecture standards and best practices. This role will interface directly with the customers and internal stakeholders to gather requirements, deliver solutions, identify and deliver incremental revenue opportunities. This role entails overseeing the Infrastructure and network architecture functions to ensure timely, efficient and quality designs. Some of the following technologies are required
- Cisco Nexus
- Cisco DNA Center
- Cisco NetFlow
- Cisco Wireless
- Cisco Firewall
- Cisco VPN
- Network HVA Segmentations
- F5 GTM & LTM
- Dark fiber loop configurations
- Network and routing reconfigurations
- IPv6 planning
- Management network design and optimization
- DMZ design
- Disaster Recovery and Multi Site Design
- Load Balancing and WAN
- Development and Lab Networks
- Networking to private and public cloud
- Work across teams, and external customer groups to develop strategy, design solutions, and advise implementation teams during deployment.
- Build and maintain technical relationships with managers of the organization and technology providers by leading and facilitating technology discussions and aligning solutions with client needs.
- Provide communication, ensuring that managers, team members, stakeholders within the organization, and clients are kept informed of relevant trends and projects.
- Research new or alternative technologies, document findings, conduct pilots and evaluate multiple vendors, make recommendations, and develop business cases to justify the investment.
- Deal with escalations. Make assessments, recommendations or provide solutions to resolve issues.
- Mentor and train staff, ensuring they are up to speed on critical processes and technologies related to the Technology and Infrastructure organizations goals and soft skills needed to succeed.
- Develop and implement test plans
- Develop project timelines for projects
- Contribute to budgeting for and understand the financial impact of technology decisions
- Write functional requirements/specifications documents
- Keep up to date on infrastructure technology
- Assess competitors and the types of technology they use
- Guide the selection, implementation and deployment processes for new technology roll-outs
- Installations, debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support for Routers, L2 and L3 Switches, Firewalls, WAN Accelerators, Load balancers, etc.
- Design network road map and align it with Network Lead/Operations Manager requirements
- Performing a wide range of network administration duties including installations, debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support for Cisco, Juniper, HP, Nortel, and Extreme network equipment.
- Keep all data center drawings and design documentations up to date.
- Evaluate, test, and deploy all software and hardware upgrades to the networking infrastructure.
- Assist in the configuration and deployment of core and peripheral network devices, which will require continuous learning of new devices (i.e. Nexus switches, ASR routers, and long haul optical equipment).
- Setup proactive monitoring of all network devices, services, and servers using a combination of tools to ensure high availability and SLAs and train team members.
- Collect and review network utilization data for capacity and planning purposes.
- Assist in developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining disaster recovery plans.
- Interface with vendors for procurement & maintenance of all IT infrastructures.
- Manage & troubleshoot network and Internet connectivity throughout the organization.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging tools and technologies, and recommend technologies to support business requirements.
- Rigorously create and maintain documentation for all processes and procedures.
- Should be recognized as an industry leader based on experience, credentials, and publications.
- CCNA, CCNP or CCIE Certification
- 1-3 years direct experience with Cisco 9k/7k/5k/2k/1k, Data center SDN
- 1-3 years direct experience with Cisco ACI
- 1-3 years direct experience with Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC), REST architecture, JSON scripting
- 10 years direct experience required in the management and administration of network infrastructure - routers, switches, etc. in a high-availability infrastructure
- 10 years experience with layer 2 network protocols switching, including but not limited to: 802.1Q tagging, STP (and its variations), LACP, etc.
- 10 years of experience with IP subnetting
- 10 years of experience with layer 3 network routing, including but not limited to: BGP, OSPF, EIGRP
- 10 years of layer 4 IP protocol suites (TCP, UDP, ICMP, GRE, etc.)
- 10 years of experience with access technologies such as LDAP, AD, RADIUS, TACACS
- 5+ years direct experience in management and administration of the F5 BIG-IP product line including Load-balancing, iRules and SSL termination.